>> View Berlin Carnival 2010 Extras Gallery>> View Berlin Carnival 2010 Coverage
Lor' luv a duck! I have been planning this trip for months ... Months I say ... Months!!!! I need to go Berlin Carnival 2010!
It was make or break, do or die, give up work for three (3) days (well not really ... But wow ... I do not even think I thought about work for these three (3) days). Heathrow, here I come ... BMI ... you large and in charge for still running flights ... Keep up the excellent service. I must also admit, I don't know if i' is just me ... But the pilots at BMI could surely land a France an' Spain smoothly ... no 'ump'y dump'y broops braaps brakes business .... Really just bram and smooth running ...know what I mean?
Blimey! With a sleeping bird lime (flying lager and lime) of one and a half (1½) hours - I have landed officially in Deutschland - me first trip ever. I missed the world cup 2006 - and I do not regret it - Berlin Carnival 2010 has given me memories I'll never forget!
Nuff said, yeah?
My good geeezzaa D-One, me official Berlin Carnival tour guide - laid out the plan for the weekend - we'll wait for the rest of the crew to come in - Gersh, Wello, Benji & Bevan - then we looking to hit up Major Lazer Party, followed by Carnival Jump Up in Icon; on Saturday we have to attend the BBQ, eat a food and ready our belly for the Carnival Glow then finally we monday night up the frog and toad for the Parade with Fantastic Flamingos and if we have enough energy we should be attending the Berlin Carnival After Party: Carnival Explosion ... All Sorted mate.
What can I really say about Berlin that I am sure most people do not know already:
- German people are super friendly, they are not rude, especially the females - guys who reading this and from england, you know when you spot an attractive female and you try to roof tile with her and your mince pies make cheese rind - you know like 50% of the time they would look at you like what the jimmy nail is wrong with you? In Berlin ... Everybody Roof Tiles !!!!! Maybe they all eat cake & ice cream? I do not think so... germans in berlin are just a friendly and fabulous bunch of folks! I love ya!
- I know technology is a great never ending cheese roll - or chips and gravy I just do not get out much but sitting in a itch in me cracksy and watching the driver's rear view mirror and seeing numbers changing in the rear view mirror and that number is the rabbit hare ... I was in awe!!! (maybe I should get out more often)
- Just like any underground station anywhere in the world, there is always something to catch your chicken pie at anyone bird lime - in Alexanderplatz, Pay Pal had some sort of promotion - so you know we must stop and lime with the Pay Pal birds ... they sexy!!!!!!!
- For all my trinidadian drivers reading this ... take my word for it ... a true trinidadian driver will fit into berlin ANY DAY ... charlie chalk about blow your horn, shout a few expletives, gash in lanes, bad drive, break club med monday night ... lovely jubbly!
- When in Rome do as the Romans do! So at the flat that we stayed in we bought some essentials like baby wipes, scented candles ... no no no ... is not that kind of scene ... those essentials were for the Gary Glitter ... Also we bought some hot dogs - you know germany is known for their hot dogs ... yummy I say ... yummy!
I am not sure what else I can say really about Berlin, you have to experience the Carnival for yourself. No words, No Pictures ... could describe the experience, could explain what we have seen, what we did, what we did not expect ... nothing ... Berlin Carnival Was Really Ultimate Non Stop Entertainment ... honestly, it can easily be rated number one (1) carnival in europe ... in my scornful opinion ... Just remember this ... Wukkup Terrorists ... watch out for them ... !!!!
Amiel aka Scorn Juice
... worth the bitter after tasteDid we forget anything? Add your 2 cents below...>> View Berlin Carnival 2010 Extras Gallery>> View Berlin Carnival 2010 Coverage