>> View D'Original Vale Breakfast Party Miami 2012 Gallery Part 1 >> View D'Original Vale Breakfast Party Miami 2012 Gallery Part 2 >> View D'Original Vale Breakfast Party Miami 2012 Gallery Part 3 >> View Miami Carnival 2012 Coverage
In 2012 the people of the sunshine state of Florida, finally experienced the breakfast party of all breakfast parties, the mother load, the big honcho, the locomotive kahuna:- Vale Vibe Breakfast Party - Miami Edition. After years of cornering the market in Trinidad & Tobago during the carnival season in Trinidad, Vale Vibe has finally torn through the curtains and all the political nonsense of Miami Carnival and from what we have seen, definitely cemented their brand name and a beautiful spot for their Miami Carnival Breakfast Party!
We at the TJJ Headquarters ... where is that again? ... We are definitely encouraging the deprivation of sleep so that your body can be taken over by the excitement of Vale Vibe Miami Breakfast Party ... but always remember ... The First Edition Of Any Party/Event ... Always Fantastic!
A breakfast party has many aspects which could make it or break it ... for Vale Vibe ... this list is drastically reduced because they are already pioneers in the Breakfast Party Business ... King BFB ... Excellent! That notwithstanding, V Squared still would have to deliver on the following to ensure they are a success:- Venue, DJs, Service and most importantly ... BREAKFAST!
Destination:- Jungle Island! With an absolutely screen saver type gorgeous eye popping back drop to this "enclosed" circular venue, with easy access and excellent parking, the location of this party left patrons with nothing but mouth watering delight! The layout was superb with the breakfast in the back accompanied with seats, the bars around the "enclosed" area and the elevated DJ stage added to the complete euphoric composition. The beating of the iron from the rhythm section mixed with the carnival music streaming from the speakers without fail combined for an even further pore raising experience!
What is a breakfast party without water? I repeat my question! What is a Vale Vibe breakfast party without water? The usual suspects, although I think they are part of the infamous wall crew in Trinidad, notably controlling the water hose spraying the liquid excitement on dancing patrons ... always an added touch of class!In parallel, the story of Vale Vibe Miami 2012 unfolds via the Disc Jockeys. Private Ryan, DJ Majestic, D' Bandit, Alicia The Duchess, & House Arrest did not once fail or disappoint!
There was no unnecessary talking on the microphone, no unnecessary repeating of songs and the flow between sets can be described as flawless! Excellent! That being said and this is strictly my opinion here is a list of the Pros & Cons of Vale Vibe complete with suggestions that may or may not make it a complete overall success!Pros:-
- Lovely Venue & Lovely Layout Of The Venue - Stick To It - It Is Gorgeous - Some people like change ... but they just lie ... otherwise they would not be attending Vale Vibe Trinidad all these years;
- DJ line up ... once again ... stick to it ... Good DJs ... experienced ... know what they are doing!
- The caterers for the Breakfast ... my word ... four thumbs up ...
- The overall service from the Vale Vibe promoters ... we cannot fault that at all ... Maintain A Balance!
Es ist ein schmaler Grad zwischen geizig sein und den Wert des Geldes schätzen ... Die Schirmherren der Vale Breakfast Party sollten den Wert des Geldes kennen.
- We are not knocking the bar, nor are we knocking the bar service … but Vale Vibe Trinidad is a free drinks affair and not a cash bar ... many patrons felt that this would be the case in Miami ... We suggest something be done about that ... to be fair, the cash bar was spot on and in true form did not disappoint ... but we think a cooler fete perhaps? however, this will cause more drama at the entrance, and would restrict the space for patrons ... how about - bring a bottle dance party ... each patron is allowed to bring a bottle, plastic of course, no coolers, just bring a bottle and you have a bar for chasers .. of course still have your cash bar ... or better yet get behind the politics and get over the red tape and make it a free drinks ... you charge TTD 650.00 (or thereabouts) for Vale Vibe in Trinidad ... I am pretty positively sure patrons would not be hassling to pay USD 80.00 or even USD 75.00 for the same fete in Miami, if this is the bar that has been set in 2012 ... Food For Thought!!!
A hugely powerful, moving and entertaining event which never ceased to excite the masses. Despite the one hiccup and not quite similarity to Vale Vibe Trinidad, the final result is one of beautiful optimism that feels neither facile nor tacked-on!-Scorn Juice>> View D'Original Vale Breakfast Party Miami 2012 Gallery Part 1 >> View D'Original Vale Breakfast Party Miami 2012 Gallery Part 2 >> View D'Original Vale Breakfast Party Miami 2012 Gallery Part 3 >> View Miami Carnival 2012 Coverage