1st Colin Jackman National Parang Soca Monarch Competition
(Monday October 15th, 2012) – SAO Soca Awards, Ltd. presents: The 1st Colin Jackman National Parang Soca Monarch Competition, at the world’s famous NU-Pub (Mas Camp) on the avenue, December 5th 2012 with over $30.000.00 dollars in cash & prizes (Recording Contract, Flat Screen TV, DVD Player, Round Trip to Tobago & a Trophy).
1st prize $5.000.00, a 1 Song-Recording Contract of parang soca sponsored by 131 Studio's, Round Trip to Tobago & a Trophy.
2nd prize $1,500.00, a 1 Song-Recording Contract of parang soca sponsored by 131 Studio's & a Trophy.
3rd prize $800.00 a 1 song-recording contract of parang soca sponsored by 131 Studio's & a Trophy.
Stage presentation prize Flat Screen TV.
Crowd mover prize DVD Player.
All finials receive a trophy.
Parangderoes! Are you ready? Here is how you enter!
1. There is a registration fee of $50.00 with a song of your choice originally done by YOU the artiste.
2. Registration will take place on Saturday November 3rd, from 9am – 12pm midday at the NU-Pub (Mas Camp).
3. Only one-day registration.
4. Semi finals date and venue to be announced (TBA).
5. Drop off point for music is at the NU-Pub (Mas Camp) on date of registration.
(6) Finals on December 5th at the NU-Pub (Mas Camp).
Parangderoes! The winner will walk away with $5.000 dollars a recording contract, round trip to Tobago & a trophy. It’s a first! Never done before! And what a way to start your Christmas with the 1st Colin Jackman National Christmas Parang Soca Monarch Competition?
To all patrons, please walk with a can (food) for the not so fortunate, to be given to charity for donation!
For more information please call 1-868-478-4445 / 1-868-461-6694 / 1-818-403-0849 or by e-mailing to: firstname.lastname@example.org log on to http://www.socaawards.com.