(Tuesday November 20th, 2012)
– New date set for the 1st Colin Jackman National Parang Soca Monarch Competition, at the world’s famous NU-Pub (Mas Camp) on the avenue, December 6th 2012 with over $30.000.00 dollars in cash & prizes (Recording Contract, Flat Screen TV, DVD Player, Round Trip to Tobago & a Trophy). Presented by SAO Soca Awards, Ltd.
1st prize $5.000.00, a 1 Song-Recording Contract of parang soca sponsored by 131 Studio's, Round Trip to Tobago & a Trophy.
2nd prize $1,500.00, a 1 Song-Recording Contract of parang soca sponsored by 131 Studio's & a Trophy.
3rd prize $800.00 a 1 song-recording contract of parang soca sponsored by 131 Studio's & a Trophy.
Stage presentation prize Flat Screen TV.
Crowd mover prize DVD Player.
All finials receive a trophy.
Parranderoes! Are you ready? Here is how you enter!
1. There is a registration fee of $50.00 with a song of your choice originally done by YOU the artiste.
2. To register call 868-766-2810 / 868-461-6694.
3. Registration is open from today 20/11/12 until 25/11/12.
4. Finals to be held on December 6th 2013 at the NU-Pub (Mas Camp).
5. A NIGHT OF PARANG SOCA - One big show.
Parangderoes! The winner will walk away with $5.000 dollars a recording contract, round trip to Tobago & a trophy. It’s a first! Never done before! And what a way to start your Christmas with the 1st Colin Jackman National Parang Soca Monarch Competition?
Get your $50.00 tickets at the NU-Pub (Mas Camp) at the door you pay more.
To all patrons, please walk with a can (food) for the not so fortunate, to be given to charity for donation!
For more information please call 1-868-766-2810 / 1-868-461-6694 / 1-868-478-4445 / or by e-mailing to: firstname.lastname@example.org
log on to http://www.campaigncarnival.com