Toronto, Ontario (Sonique Solutions)
– Toronto Raptors assistant coach, consultant and team ambassador Jamaal Magloire recently held his 3rd annual all-inclusive event entitled “RSVP: Garden Galavant”. Magloire who also serves as bandleader for Carnival mas band Toronto Revellers is a tireless supporter of Caribbean culture and celebrated his birthday in fine style while raising funds for the non-profit organization The Children’s Breakfast Club.
Held at the lush Toronto Botanical Gardens, the premium all-inclusive provided its loyal patrons with the right mix of class, cuisine and first-rate Caribbean-style party vibes.
With strategically positioned bar and food areas, the party gave all attendees their own personal space to relax and or turn up the energy at their own leisure.
Boasting both indoor and outdoor sections, the layout of the venue offered a smooth flow which allowed patrons easy access to the dancefloor, seated lounge area and dining room which featured a wide array of mouth-watering delicacies.
RSVP brought together the worlds of Caribbean and Italian as foods representing both cultures were available at this all-inclusive affair. These included: Pepper Shrimp, Pholourie, Fish Basa, Curry Goat, Jerk Chicken, Paratha and Choka, Hand-made Beef Patty's, Veal Parmesan on a Fresh Bun served with Sautéed Onions and Peppers, Penne Pomodoro, served with Parmesan and Chillies, Bruschetta, Mixed Greens with Balsamic Vinegar and Olive Oil & Garlic Focaccia Squares.
These food options were complemented by a top-notch selection of both alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages and a wide assortment of deserts.
The crowd partied to a stellar cast of Toronto’s finest DJs as well as live entertainment in the forms of local Caribbean music ensemble LVL Exodus, Pan Fantasy, the pulsating sounds of the Djembe Drums and Iron Percussions and a performance by Soca stalwart Ronnie McIntosh.
In keeping with Magloire’s and the Toronto Revellers’ dedication to their community the proceeds from the fete were channelled back into The Children’s Breakfast Club, which is a charitable organization devoted to providing healthy meals and mentoring to the city’s youth.
With regards to the 2016 event Magloire shared, “I’m very pleased with the wonderful turnout and that everybody came out to enjoy some authentic Caribbean entertainment.
My goal is for this event to continue to grow and for it to raise more awareness and funds towards this charitable cause that is dear to my heart.”
By all accounts the 2016 edition of “RSVP: Garden Galavant” was nothing short of a pleasurable experience for all in attendance complete with a comfortable ambiance, premium all-inclusive amenities, and a grown and sexy crowd who came out to party for a purpose.
- Birthday boy Jamaal Magloire enjoying the festivities at RSVP Garden Galavant
- Getting her money's worth of premium delicasies at the Toronto fundraiser
- The fete featured a rousing performance by Soca stalwart Ronnie McIntosh
- These Canadian beauties came all dressed up for the authentic Caribbean party experience