The Ministry Of Health Advisory On Recall Of Certain OTC Infant's And Children's Products
Recalled over-the-counter medications for infants and children include several lots of:
- Tylenol Infants' Drops
- Children's Tylenol Suspension
- Children's Tylenol Plus Suspension
- Motrin Infants' Drops
- Children's Motrin Suspension
- Children's Motrin Cold Suspension
- Children's Zyrtec liquids in bottles
- Children's Benadryl Allergy liquids in bottles
You can see the full list of recalled medications, including lot numbers at www.mcneilproductrecall.com.
The McNeil Consumer Healthcare Company which manufactures these products is initiating this voluntary recall because some of these products may not meet required quality standards. This recall is organized in collaboration with the FDA and is not being undertaken on the basis of adverse medical events. However, as a precautionary measure, parents and caregivers should not administer these products to their children.